Monday, May 6, 2019

FIRST

Welcome to my Blog, "Of Lizards and Wizards". Named as such because I am awful at naming things.

I'm no good at introductions, so I'll keep this short.

This is primarily a D&D blog, with a focus on old school D&D content... probably. I play other games too, and might blog about them when I do. 

The goal of this blog is first and foremost to simply provide a place to post more fleshed out ideas sparked by discussion on Chris McDowall's OSR discord. I'm a semi-regular there (more like a lurker, really). Secondly, I hope to provide some useful content- I'm not as creative as some others in this space, nor am I particular good with math or clever at making systems. But there might be some places I can help.

Finally, this will be a place to post play reports. I feel play reports are somewhat love or hate- some people are bored to death by them, others enjoy even mediocre reports for their insight into how other tables play. I fall into the latter camp, so, as I enjoy reading play reports, I'll try my best to post some. This will require me to actually play D&D, which is motivational in it's own way!

Anyway, it could be some time before the next post. Please do not expect too much- I've never done this blog thing before. It'll probably be awhile before I find my voice. We'll see how it goes.

- PK

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on taking the first step into blogging. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's exciting and a little bit nerve-wracking!

    ReplyDelete